November 12, 2007

Readability

cash advance

Cash Advance Loans



I'm not sure how reliable this is, but I'm not unhappy with the result. Our congregational president pointed me towards http://www.criticsrant.com/bb/reading_level.aspx, which allows you to check the "readability" of any blog. On a side note, I highly recommend not going for the "cash advance loan" advertised beneath the geeky little picture above.

UPDATE: Okay, now I know something's up! I checked our church's blog and it scored "High School." Then I checked my favorite blog, "Weedon's Blog," and it scored "Elementary School." Huh? Back in the good-news department, our church's website scores "Genius." Oh yeah... :)

4 comments:

Mason said...

My blog ranked "Junior High," which is not a surprise to me or my wife. I am hoping to mature one day. The only difference between now and 7th grade is that my mustache has filled in.

Rev. Christopher S. Esget said...

You crushed me this week in FF - Manning's 5 INT's didn't help much.

I haven't changed much since seventh grade in the facial hair department. In seminary I tried to grow a beard, but shaved it off after Dr. Scaer told me I looked like an Easter egg.

Mason said...

I had to have the win. Otherwise, the three game skid in conjunction with our circuit meeting would have put me in the deepest despair.

An Easter egg?!?!?

William Weedon said...

Elementary, eh? I take it as the highest compliment. Hemmingway is my hero, and I despise Shakespeare. ;)

Down with "the edifice was consumed with the conflagration" and up with "the house burned down."