April 28, 2008

Happy Birthday, My Love!

It is my dearest Kassie's birthday today. King Lemuel asks in Proverbs, "Who can find a virtuous wife?" While she would reject the appellation, she is indeed virtuous - loving, kind, patient, gentle, witty; a nurse when I am sick, a chef when I am hungry, a shoulder when I am sad, prayerful when I am impious, calm when I am a storm, sage when I am reckless, hilarious at just the moment I am taking myself too seriously.

Today is a day of great rejoicing! Happy birthday, my love!

3 comments:

Mollie said...

You do have the best wife! Happy Birthday to Kassie!

Lutheran Lucciola said...

She's a cutie pie!

Happy birthday (a day late)...

H said...

Happy Birthday Kassie! -- it's an easy birthday to remember since our birthdays are only a day apart, and yet I forgot!